https://www.blogger.com/home Ghoulardi4u: April Fool's Day Prank - The Pregnancy Fake Out

Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Fool's Day Prank - The Pregnancy Fake Out




 NOTE: The following story took place on April Fool's Day a year or two ago...


I was sitting at the "office" (bar) interacting with other associates when this buddy of mine (who was sitting next to me) happened to say -

"HAVE YOU HAPPENED TO SEE ANY KIND OF APRIL FOOLS' DAY KIND OF THING?" (or something to that effect).

To which I replied -

"NOPE".

(This all took place on April 1st)

HERE'S THE BACK STORY

This one gal that works at the "office" (I'll call her "Little Vixen") has a daughter that was expecting (a baby).
The daughter is an attractive, slim young babe with a really big belly.

At the time she wasn't due for 10 weeks.

Everyone wondered when the slim, young, attractive girl was going to pop she was so big.

SO ANYHOW

On this particular day, the "Little Vixen" happened to be working at the "office" and her impregnated daughter also happened to be there.

THERE WAS PEACE AND CALM WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN

Little Vixen came running out of her work cubicle (kitchen) all excited and going nuts.

"C--------'S (insert name of daughter - didn't want to invade her privacy) WATER BROKE!!!

"I TOLD HER NOT TO WALK DOWN TO THE DAIRY QUEEN!"
(which happened to be a block or so away)

"SHE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO WALK IN THAT CONDITION!"

She then grabbed her phone acting all freaked out and pretended to be trying to get a hold of people.

WHAT THE HELL IS (insert name again)'S NUMBER???

Now I knew it was April Fools' Day and asked the upstanding citizens surrounding me:

"IS THIS SOME KIND OF APRIL FOOLS' DAY THING?"

To which most of them replied

"I DON'T THINK SO."

A little while later I asked her significant other (who also happens to work at the same establishment and does a lot of the clean -up duties)

"DID YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THAT UP?"
(Referring to the water-breaking thing)
(I was kind of curious what that would be like.)

He was cool about it. He just said

"NO, MAN. I MISSED OUT ON THAT ONE."

He played along with the gag too.

After a little while I realized that the grandmother-to-be (again) didn't accompany her beloved child to the hospital that she was supposedly enroute to.

"THAT'S KIND OF BAD
(I thought).
She's (Little Vixen) still working here when she's about to become a grandmother (again)?"

Then it hit me...

Peace and love,
Thee Rob


UPDATE: Grannie (Little Vixen), Daughter and grandson are doing fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment