https://www.blogger.com/home Ghoulardi4u: I DOZED OFF AT A LED ZEPPELIN CONCERT...

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I DOZED OFF AT A LED ZEPPELIN CONCERT...




Can you even imagine going to a Led Zeppelin concert and kind of fall asleep for a few minutes during it?

Well I did that.

It was at the Richfield Coliseum (located roughly halfway between Cleveland and Akron) back in 1977.

This was back in my prime partying years and needless to say I was in my prime partying that night.

SO MUCH SO
that a lot of the details of this momentous concert occasion are sketchy.

I do remember some things though.

FOR ONE THING
I remember dozing off a little bit towards the end of one particular song.

I couldn't remember exactly which song I had the audacity to actually start snoozing during but I remember the song that came on next.

Thanks to the internet I found the playlist of the songs performed that night.

Apparently I started to slumber towards the end of "White Summer/Black Mountain Side".

THE NEXT SONG WAS "KASHMIR".

I immediately woke up.

A lot of the details of that night are a little sketchy but I do remember that song coming on - giving me a second wind and rejuvenating me.

There are one or two other things I somewhat remember about that night.

But that's another story...

Peace and Love,
Thee Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment