https://www.blogger.com/home Ghoulardi4u: Writer's Block Stories

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Writer's Block Stories




Once again I sit here with all of these thoughts flying around my mind about what to write about.

What might be interesting to the teeming masses out there in the world that may be reading these very words?

What can I write that may entice the rest of humanity to read these words to get them to become part of the teeming masses?

What will be the very next words that I type?

(I kind of cheated there. The next words I typed ended up being in the line above where I typed "What will be the very next words that I type?"...)

I have all sorts of topics flying through my mind but my mind is so far out there it is hard to grab a particular one.

I grabbed this one.

And I wasn't even thinking about it.

Aren't you glad I did?

Thee End

Peace and Love,
Thee Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment