https://www.blogger.com/home Ghoulardi4u: Who's Ringo? Seriously???

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Who's Ringo? Seriously???




So I was at "The Office" (bar) doing "research" when the person who happened to be serving me beverages that day came up to me and asked:

"Hey Rob, guess who's birthday it is?"

I had no idea who's birthday it was but knew Ringo's was close (back when she asked me this question).

SO I REPLIED:

"RINGO'S?"
(Actual reply)

She looked at me like I was stupid and said:

"WHO'S RINGO???
(Another actual reply)

I was flabbergasted and dismayed that someone who was old enough to serve me beverages didn't know who Ringo was.

I'll give this person's mom (who also serves beverages) credit though; she knew who I was talking about.

In fact, now that I think about it, I was wearing a Beatles T-Shirt when she asked this question and just pointed to a certain point on my chest (that was covered by the T-Shirt) and said:

"THIS IS RINGO!"

I forgot the beverage server's reply to that one.

The whole point of this story is that to this day I am somewhat shocked when someone doesn't know a member of the Fab Four - especially such a loveable guy with a name like Ringo.

I'll never understand it (or maybe don't want to).

Thee End

Peace and love,
Thee Rob
(a guy who has been a Beatles fan since they came to America and still is.)

P.S. The person who's birthday it actually was? I couldn't have cared less.
Ringo's would have been a lot cooler and it would have given me more of a reason to celebrate (like I need a reason to celebrate...).


 If you were somewhat intrigued by this post and would like to see another true story from "the office" see:




No comments:

Post a Comment